I am currently a first-year PhD student in computer science at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, advised by Prof. Chuang Gan. Previously, I was an undergraduate at Zhejiang University and the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
My research interest lies in multimodal foundation model and embodied AI.
- 2023.07 EfficientViT is accepted by ICCV2023. Check it on GitHub.
- 2023.06 ToP is accepted by KDD2023. Check it on GitHub.
- 2023.03 ProxylessGaze is publicly available as an application of ProxylessNAS. It is an open-source gaze estimation pipeline including face detection, facial landmark detection and gaze estimation, running in real time on Raspberry Pi 4, Qualcomm GPU and Intel CPU.
Han Cai, Junyan Li, Muyan Hu, Chuang Gan, Song Han
- EfficientViT is a new family of vision models for efficient high-resolution vision, especially segmentation. The core building block of EfficientViT is a new lightweight multi-scale attention module that achieves global receptive field and multi-scale learning with only hardware-efficient operations.
Junyan Li, Li Lyna Zhang, Jiahang Xu, Yujing Wang, Shaoguang Yan, Yunqing Xia, Yuqing Yang, Ting Cao, Hao Sun, Weiwei Deng, Qi Zhang, Mao Yang
- ToP is a deployment friendly token pruning solution for Transformers.
🎖 Honors and Awards
- 2022.11 Zhejiang Provincial Scholarship
- 2022.11 Zhejiang University Second Scholarship
- 2020.11 Zhejiang University Second Scholarship
- 2023.09 - (now), PhD, computer science, University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- 2019.09 - 2023.06, Undergraduate, computer engineering, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
- 2019.09 - 2023.06, Undergraduate, computer engineering, Zhejiang University.